The fab 5 that keeps me going...

The fab 5 that keeps me going...
One generation plants the trees; another gets the shade. ~ Chinese Proverb

Monday, August 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!

I think it has taken me nearly all of my 38 years to figure out that my happiness is a direct result of what I put out into the Universe. Consequently, the more I help ~ the happier I am!
We had the privilege of meeting Alex, one of our neighbors in Catalina Vista who graciously gave a large donation of food to add to this weeks gathering. Alex's Birthday is this TUESDAY! So if you see him, wish him a happy one!

This is Alex with three of my children Noah, Amira and Sequoia. They were my helpers this past Sunday in 108 degree weather ~ whew! I treated them to Frosty's afterward.

Our weigh-in this week was 38 lbs., and I am happy to report that we have several new neighbors on board! Each one of you makes a HUGE difference!


"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."

~ Winston Churchill

See you next Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment